Board logo

Stomach churners..blame Hippy, he asked...
Alan B - 19/6/03 at 02:52 PM

Ok, maybe the last one is not bad.....

ned - 19/6/03 at 03:05 PM

purple is the only one of them i'd entertain. the green one is a bit rover/mg x-powerish.

pink - err no unless your name is pink and you're a pop star and that dull one, well, speaks for itself really (dull)

Metal Hippy - 19/6/03 at 03:47 PM

I like the green one...

Jon Leeper - 19/6/03 at 04:38 PM

I Have to say that I actually like the purple one! The green is just not quite right, more British Racing Green might be better (less lurid). Pink is just hideous and the less said about the grey the better! Or is it supposed to be silver )

Still looking good Alan. I have just sent some of my sketches off to a friend who is going to put them into his CAD software so that I can have a look in something better than my very bad 3d drawings I will post more as and when I get it.

robinbastd - 19/6/03 at 08:26 PM

Yellow please

ProjectLMP - 19/6/03 at 09:52 PM

Alan, what are the specific rules regarding windscreens, lights, ride height in the US. Is there something like an SVA manual? I am guessing that it is somewhat state specific.

bob - 19/6/03 at 10:09 PM

the car looks that good now that any colour would work with me,although after seeing the MK GT1 race car go from met blue to white i'd have to say white as it seems to really work.

Alan B - 19/6/03 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ProjectLMP
Alan, what are the specific rules regarding windscreens, lights, ride height in the US. Is there something like an SVA manual? I am guessing that it is somewhat state specific.

It is very state specific.....in Florida only the basic federal regs apply, and those aren't checked for registration.....all they are concerned with is having receipts for everything...

To be honest I wish there was some fair standardised SVA type of procedure.....it would at least be more consistent.