Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stomach churners..blame Hippy, he asked...
Alan B

posted on 19/6/03 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
Stomach churners..blame Hippy, he asked...

Ok, maybe the last one is not bad.....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 19/6/03 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
purple is the only one of them i'd entertain. the green one is a bit rover/mg x-powerish.

pink - err no unless your name is pink and you're a pop star and that dull one, well, speaks for itself really (dull)

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Metal Hippy

posted on 19/6/03 at 03:47 PM Reply With Quote
I like the green one...

Cock off or cock on. You choose.

Jon Leeper

posted on 19/6/03 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
I Have to say that I actually like the purple one! The green is just not quite right, more British Racing Green might be better (less lurid). Pink is just hideous and the less said about the grey the better! Or is it supposed to be silver )

Still looking good Alan. I have just sent some of my sketches off to a friend who is going to put them into his CAD software so that I can have a look in something better than my very bad 3d drawings I will post more as and when I get it.

Jon Leeper

If in doubt, blow it up!

robinbastd

posted on 19/6/03 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
Yellow please

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

ProjectLMP

posted on 19/6/03 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
Alan, what are the specific rules regarding windscreens, lights, ride height in the US. Is there something like an SVA manual? I am guessing that it is somewhat state specific.

Home of the Astronomicalcost Mid engined LMP project

bob

posted on 19/6/03 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
the car looks that good now that any colour would work with me,although after seeing the MK GT1 race car go from met blue to white i'd have to say white as it seems to really work.

Alan B

posted on 19/6/03 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ProjectLMP
Alan, what are the specific rules regarding windscreens, lights, ride height in the US. Is there something like an SVA manual? I am guessing that it is somewhat state specific.

It is very state specific.....in Florida only the basic federal regs apply, and those aren't checked for registration.....all they are concerned with is having receipts for everything...

To be honest I wish there was some fair standardised SVA type of procedure.....it would at least be more consistent.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.