Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Totally trivial whinge
Deckman001

posted on 29/1/21 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
Ha Ha,

I normally get grief for not clearing up the garden dog waste on each Friday after not clearing it during the week, I get up and go out to work each day by 05.45 ( it's still dark) and get home around 17.00 (it's dark again) so I try and do it at the weekend when I can actually see it !!

I also have to clear up the kitchen each night before she gets up. when she cooks, although, when i cook, i still get asked to clear up, and put out all the recycling from wherever it's been dropped throughout the house.

When i get up first, I always make her a cup of coffee, let the dogs out, feed them and the cat. When she gets up first, i get woken up by the dogs, to let them out and feed them, oh and I don't get a coffee made for me, ever. Apparently making my coffee is too fiddly, half a cup of milk, micro waved for 1 min 30 secs, then add a shot of coffee plus two sweeteners !!! compared to her, plain black coffee

It's the life of a married man, I know I'm wrong for breathing.

tegwin

posted on 29/1/21 at 05:18 PM Reply With Quote
Ahhhh you guys are great advertisements for remaining single!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Irony

posted on 29/1/21 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
I have literally given up with the TV in our house. I am basically not allowed to watch what I want, if I do watch what I want she huffs and puffs so much I'm worried the house will get blown in.

My missus watches the most awful programs ever. Trash telly, endless detective crap, mindless american programs that are seemingly designed to pass the time. I can't bare it.

I watched the new episode of battlebots tonight - freaking awesome!!!! (on my phone whilst she watched.......Death in Paradise)

steve m

posted on 29/1/21 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
Irony

welcome to my world !!

I havent watched any mainstream TV in years, i watch sport, F! some discovery progs, and thats pretty well it, i dont even turn the TV on now, , yet Wifey has it on, from awake up to bedtime, unless shes moaning or doing housework

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

David Jenkins

posted on 30/1/21 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote
I have a smallish combined monitor/TV on the side of my desk - normally it serves as a display for my one and only Windows machine that's kept for those occasions when I can only get software that runs on Windoze. However, if my wife's watching something dreadful I can watch something else more interesting on a TV channel.

Saves arguments!

02GF74

posted on 30/1/21 at 10:48 AM Reply With Quote
All of these disputes can be amicably resolved by utilising the PITFA methodology (punch in the face) as originally perfected by neolithic man.

I had 100% success with this but was unable to continue practicing after I left prison as by which point she had left me.

SteveWalker

posted on 30/1/21 at 05:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
I have a smallish combined monitor/TV on the side of my desk - normally it serves as a display for my one and only Windows machine that's kept for those occasions when I can only get software that runs on Windoze. However, if my wife's watching something dreadful I can watch something else more interesting on a TV channel.

Saves arguments!

I have a 24" TV and a satellite box ... in the kitchen, for her to watch

Actually, it works well here. She's somewhat disabled, so I tend to use the TV in the kitchen while I am loading the dishwasher, cleaning up, putting shopping away and sometimes cooking the kids' tea. Then when she comes down, she usually watches in the kitchen, while she cooks our tea and tea for the kids if I haven't. If she's watching a film or binging a series, she'll stay in there for some time.

We both sit in the living room if we are watching something together, but if I'm not interested, I use the computer instead or nip out to the garage or shed. Due to her health and the meds that she is on, she only tends to get up at about 8pm and then stay up late, so I have the TVs to myself most of the time.

TBH, unless its something I am particularly interested in, I don't sit and watch TV that much and it's mainly on as background noise and I can turn and watch if it sounds interesting.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.