Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: carbs
ernie

posted on 31/10/03 at 04:51 PM Reply With Quote
carbs

bulding engine for next season, what is the favorite carb & filter to use ? I have just bought the car or bits of it
the chassis is stuart turner made year 2000 with just roll hoop. anybody out there fabricate cage to fit onto this any comment appreciated ernie

GParkes

posted on 3/11/03 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
I have a twin choke weber with one 23mm and one 24mm Venturi as per the 2003 regs, all other cars I have looked at closely seem to have the same, I’m not sure if anyone runs with a single choke with 26mm Venturi? I also have a K&N filter, simply cos it was on the engine when I got it, from what I’ve read I think it’s a matter of opinion which type are best.

As for cage suppliers, look at the section on Race Roll cages below, for details of one available through Brian Mitcham, other suppliers include safety Devices, and probably, Luego, Stuart Taylor, Procomp I don't have number for these but they all have websites. Or you could find a local firm to make one for you.

Hope that helps

Gavin

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.