Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Glasgow SVA Centre
mackei23b

posted on 7/4/08 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Glasgow SVA Centre

Well it's getting close to my SVA and down to the final prep for the test.

Who has been for an SVA recently at Glasgow? Aany advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Ian

P.S. here are a few pics, this is before some of the SVA trim went on and the mirrors were fitted, I've also got the ford steering wheel to fit. Rescued attachment MK Indy.JPG
Rescued attachment MK Indy.JPG

eznfrank

posted on 7/4/08 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
Are you swapping to the standard Sierra steering wheel for SVA?
blakep82

posted on 7/4/08 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
how soon did you get an sva date for glasgow?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

mackei23b

posted on 7/4/08 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
Not actually booked yet, but soon will.

Yip, Ford steering wheel will go back on for the test.

Cheers

Ian

dave1888

posted on 7/4/08 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
Booking about 3-4 weeks at the moment but beware it starts to get busy as the weather improves so im told.
hearbear

posted on 7/4/08 at 09:12 PM Reply With Quote
Norman in Scottish Kit Car Club just went through last week and passed ok, not a locost. skcc you could try to contact him

3.9Ltr SSC Stylus should be fun

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 7/4/08 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
note to self

must get finger out must get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger outmust get finger out

blakep82

posted on 7/4/08 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
i was hoping to have my car done ofr the start of august. lack of money put a halt to that... the date for sva is a bit too long for me at glasgow to be able to risk it
the car's no where near done, but if i got my finger out and had the money while i'm not at work anyway, i could get loads done

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

JimM

posted on 7/4/08 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Note to PAt ... GET THE FINGER OUT !!!!!!

Dave is almost there ... up to you now

JimM

posted on 7/4/08 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
By the way ...... Nice looking car Ian

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.