Board logo

Seats for MNR vortex
Soundwave_666 - 21/8/09 at 10:39 AM

I'm looking at some seats for my vortex, and have been told I should be able to fit 43cm wide seats, but it's looking extremely tight by the time the centre tunnel panel and sde panels.

these are the seats I'm looking at do you think they will fit or should I go for something like the ontatrim Odyssey 2 at 40cm wide to be on the safe side, but at an additional £100?

Thanks

Soundwave_666 - 21/8/09 at 10:39 AM

forgot linky for the other seats: -

http://www.midlandwheels.com/Shop/P-1458-Mamba-L7-Cub-Sport-Seat---Black-Vinyl-/-Black-Piping.html

neilj37 - 21/8/09 at 10:51 AM

What engine will you be running as those seats look quite heavy. To be honest I have the GRP seats fitted in my MNR with some padding and they are more than comfortable enough + if it rains and the seats get wet it doesn't matter.

Soundwave_666 - 21/8/09 at 10:58 AM

I'm running a 2003 yamaha R1 in it. yeah I thought the seats looked relatively heavy, so the GRP may be better and I don't have to worry about them fitting.

thanks

richardh - 21/8/09 at 11:02 AM

i didnt find the grp ones comfy with or without pad so went for some others from intatrim
just me though

Davey D - 21/8/09 at 11:34 AM

im selling my intatrim odyssey seats. as they are a wee bit too narrow for me

selling them with runners too

They are black with yellow piping. what colour was you looking for?

Soundwave_666 - 21/8/09 at 12:50 PM

My car is orange and black. how much would you be looking at for the pair with runners? If the price is right I would sacrifice the looks for the time being to get some seats in and then swap them at a later date.

daniel mason - 21/8/09 at 04:58 PM

intatrim seats are fine in the mnr. there would be no reason to change them!

GeorgeM - 21/8/09 at 07:03 PM

I've got the grp ones from MNR.

Comfy enough for me

GeorgeM

Davey D - 21/8/09 at 08:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Soundwave_666
My car is orange and black. how much would you be looking at for the pair with runners? If the price is right I would sacrifice the looks for the time being to get some seats in and then swap them at a later date.

Im looking for £220 for the seats and runners. ideally they would need collecting too, or depending on your location we could meet somewhere half way