Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Acewell Digital Dash Potential Group Buy
russbost

posted on 27/3/08 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
Acewell Digital Dash Potential Group Buy

As per the title, I'm not allowed to display the potential discount on a public forum, but it will be significant & worth having. U2U for more details.
Their retail prices are between £65 & £140 + Vat (& we'll save on the Vat too as I'm not Vat reg & will pay Vat on the purchase price not the sale price!)

I should be able to get units with ALL necessary SVA required warning lamps;
indis, main beam, rear fog, handbrake, hazards plus oil & neutral. Saving £30 + postage on a Bright 6 could make a significant contribution to a digital dash!

To the best of my knowledge no one else is making the extra warning lights available at present.

The dearer units also come with a gear indicator which is a bit handy with bec's & they do all the usual speedo/tach/fuel/temp functions & come with all necessary pickups etc (they use existing fuel sender 100,250 or 500ohms setting available) cec's may need an adapter for temp gauge the supplied temp sensor is an M10 IIRC

Will need a min of 5 people to make this work, probably going to take 3 weeks or so to set up.

Please register your interest below or u2u for specific models discout etc

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
coozer

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
I just got mine in Feb from BanditMania complete with the extra lights....
Dash
Dash

Steve

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

oadamo

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
i bought the same as ^^^^ but with out the lights. then seen the one with the extra lights .
adam

MikeR

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:33 PM Reply With Quote
eeeere - is that rev counter only up to 8k????

(said in my best northern accent)

I thought they all went to 12k ish....

I'm starting to get interested now, any links to whats available?

Triton

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent meduck....

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
MikeR...would you be the same Mike i met ooo 4 or 5 years ago at my first workshop in Northampton....If so

Have you finished that car yet........

Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Werner Van Loock

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
eeeere - is that rev counter only up to 8k????

(said in my best northern accent)

I thought they all went to 12k ish....

I'm starting to get interested now, any links to whats available?

The 3250 is switchable between 8 and 16!

http://www.clubstylus.be

Duncan_P

posted on 27/3/08 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Put me down on the list as well especially if you can get the ones with the CNC'ed Ali cases
russbost

posted on 27/3/08 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
MikeR
Sorry I seem to have deleted your u2u.

For any info look at www.acewell.co.uk, whatever they have available we should be able to get at the discount discussed.

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
iank

posted on 27/3/08 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
u2u dispatched regarding 3250

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

prelude1980

posted on 31/3/08 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
u2u'd for a 3250

Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what
gets you.

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/dodd1980

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.