Board logo

Pair Black Dominator Headlights for Sale
russbost - 18/5/21 at 08:15 AM

Morning Chaps,

I have a pair of second hand Dominator headlights for sale, very tidy condition.

These were originally a set of the “twin” units which are bolted together side by side,
My customer modified them such that they now have a single bolt mounting underneath,
Which if you add a simple “C” or “L” bracket to will give you the normal tilt &swivel necessary for adjustment.

He had a pair of indicators mounted in the spare hole at the side of the light, the other hole covered with a chrome bolt – see pics

The lights aren’t perfect, see pics, there is some slight marking to the top of the lights, but would literally take about 5 minutes & a drop of satin black to make them as new, they had done less than 500 miles on his car. I took these as a part ex when I sold him a much more expensive set of lights & am simply looking to get my money back. The marks may well T cut/polish out, I've not tried

£42 inc P & P – a pair of brand new tilt & swivel Dominators would cost you £80 from Furore Products & that’s on their special offer, which I believe makes them the cheapest in UK!

[img] Dominators
Dominators
[/img]

[img] Dominators 1
Dominators 1
[/img]

[img] Dominators 2
Dominators 2
[/img]

[img] Dominators 3
Dominators 3
[/img]