Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 17 reg Mazda 6 2.0 Sport Nav For Sale
russbost

posted on 14/7/21 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
17 reg Mazda 6 2.0 Sport Nav For Sale

I've just agreed a lease on an all electric Kona so my 3 & 1/2 year old Mazda has to go - I have an offer of £13k from We Buy Any Car, but really don't want to let them have it & have no doubt they will find a reason to not actually match that figure if I take it to them! I'd like to see £13,800 for the car, but open to offers over £13k - it has to go in the next few weeks. Call me any sensible time 07914 258651 or drop me a PM or email

The car has just 17,400 miles on the clock & is virtually immaculate - the only reason I say "virtually" is because there is a tiny chip on the bumper (about 6mm round) which I've touched in, invisible from more than about 5 feet, & there is a chip in the paint on 2 of the alloy wheels, around 10mm on the edge of the rim in both cases, other than that the car is as basically as new, has never been smoked in, has always had floor mats to protect the carpets etc etc

Where else can you buy a car of this spec, with that sort of mileage (there's only 1 on Ebay with less miles & that's up at £16750!!! or another with similar miles at £15k) at that sort of money?

The car is one owner, FSH & has pretty much all the toys on it & all working perfectly I've included the full spec below if you can be bothered to wade through it! - the essentials - 17 reg MoT Sept, 2.0 Skyactive, manual 6 speed,17,400 miles (still using so will increase slightly), Arctic White, 19" alloys, Bose sound system, heated steering wheel, heated leather seats, parking sensors, reverse camera, electric memory drivers seat, electric pass. seat. PAS, E/windows all round, traction control, tyre pressure monitoring, LED road following headlights etc etc etc

I'll post some pics up later, but they won't tell you much more than the description does!
Edited to say car is in Benfleet Essex, around 20 mins from Dartford crossing M25, can be viewed by appointment pretty much anytime

Mazda 6 2.0 Sport Nav 4dr 7" touch screen, Adjustable speed limiter, Bluetooth connectivity with voice control, Cruise control, Engine start/stop button, EPAS, Front and rear parking sensors, Head up Display, Internet access with app integration, Reversing camera, Satellite navigation system with european maps, Traffic sign recognition, Trip computer, Auxiliary input socket, Bose Premium Sound System with 11 Speakers, DAB Digital radio, Radio/single CD player, Steering wheel mounted remote controls, USB/iPod connection, Adaptive front lighting system, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Body colour bumpers, Body colour door handles, Coming/leaving home lighting function, Door mirror integrated indicators, Dusk sensitive headlamps, Electric adjustable heated door mirrors, Electric folding door mirrors, Electric front+rear windows, LED daytime running lights, LED front fog lights, LED rear lights, Privacy glass, Rain sensor windscreen wipers, Scuff plates, 12V power socket in centre console, 2 cupholders, 3 height adjustable rear headrests, 6 way electric adjustable passenger seat, 60/40 split folding rear seat, 8 way electric adjustable drivers seat, Adjustable front and rear headrests, Auxiliary power socket in luggage area, Cigarette lighter, Driver seat memory function, Driver's electric lumbar adjustment, Driver/passenger sunvisors with ticket holders + illuminated vanity mirrors, Dual zone climate control, Front and rear door pockets, Front armrest with storage bin, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated glovebox with lock, Interior dome light with integral spotlight, Intrusion minimizing safety brake pedals, Isofix rear child seat fastenings, Leather steering wheel and gear knob, Passenger grab handles, Passenger seat back pocket, Rear air vents, Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel, 3 point ELR front seat belts, 3 rear 3 point seatbelts with ELR, ABS + EBD + EBA, Active front headrests, Driver and passenger airbags, Drivers seatbelt reminder, DSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction Control, Electronic parking brake, Front and rear curtain airbags, Front side airbags, Height adjustable front seatbelts with pre-tensioners and load limiters, Hill hold control, Passenger airbag deactivate switch, Smart City Brake Support - SCBS, Supplementary restraint system - central control unit and crush sensors, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Remote central locking + deadlocks, Smart entry, Thatcham category 1 alarm+immobiliser, 19" Alloy wheels, Tyre repair kit

[Edited on 14/7/21 by russbost]

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
russbost

posted on 15/7/21 at 09:41 AM Reply With Quote
Pics as promised (more in my archive) - if anyone is seriously interested then please get in touch ASAP - I now have a firm offer from a dealer for over £13k, I'd much rather see someone else get the benefit than line a dealer's pockets!

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
SJ

posted on 16/7/21 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
I've got one of these - the 2.0 Tourer rather than the sport saloon, and love it. Brilliant to drive and 45mpg is achievable quite easily which is pretty good for a 2.0 petrol.
russbost

posted on 16/7/21 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, I have 43.3 recorded on the computer which includes all mileage since we bought it, so town, jams & motorway, don't really want to sell it, but Missus is insisting on a change, so I said, if you want a change we'll have a proper change - hence the Kona electric!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.