Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS Trackday-sprint-hillclimb car
tegwin

posted on 13/7/08 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
FS Trackday-sprint-hillclimb car

Took the car out for a test session yesterday on my private airfield....Lets just say that it SHIFTS! Scares the bejesus out of me! :shock: Setting off is tricky with the bike clutch, but once you are going...WOW!!!!

Sadly I have another project sat on the drive (its more or a road cruiser rather than a totally insane track monster!) waiting for the garage space....it was another "cant miss" deal lol.... :s , so im going to have to sell this car

Spec:
Kawasaki Zx9R-(c) engine Dynod to 148hp at the rear wheels.
Paddle/cable gear change
4 pot brake calipers front and rear on two master cylinders
Inboard front suspension
Quick release steering wheel
6 point racing harness
Magnesium wheels.
Yokohama Advan tyres.
Fire extinguisher.

Comes with a few spares including a pair of rear wheels with wet tyres...(wet tyres are proberably past it though!)

Bodywork is a little tatty, scratched and chipped in places but my intention was to leave it that way until I was happy I could drive the car on track without spinning off and damaging the body, Then whip the body off and give it a quick once over with a spray gun!

Want to recoup most of the money I spent on this...so looking for offers around £4000 -£4500

Pics.

[Edited on 13/7/08 by tegwin]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.