New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale Arai GP-5K in White
hicost blade

posted on 30/1/10 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale Arai GP-5K in White

For Sale

My Arai GP-5K

Size: XL

I bought this helmet last year on a bit of an impulse and have used it three times, twice for arrive and drive kart sessions at Thruxton and once at a Brands Hatch as a passenger on a hot lap.

I just can’t warrant owning such a lovely piece of kit as my car is going take a lot longer than I thought to complete.

Demon Tweeks:
The Arai name is seen at the pinnacle of motor racing disiplines. The high levels of protection and comfort offered have ensured that Arai helmets are worn by World Champions and competitors at the highest levels including many current F1 drivers. Snell SA approved. Pre drilled for Hans posts.
Complex Laminate Construction methods to produce the same shell design and shape as the top of the range GP-5. Cooling and ventilation comes from chin and crown vents with a rear exhaust vent. The improved visor adjust system of the GP-5 is also carried over to this very popular helmet.
Snell SA2005 approved.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=MSPORT&pcode=ARIGP-5KHL

http://www.whyarai.co.uk/cgi-bin/arai_product.pl?id=11063A&desc=Arai.GP-5W.Helmets.GP-5K

The condition of the helmet is as new with only slight bobbles on the very edge of the fabric due to rubbing on the kart suit, the outside including the visor is spotless.

It has been stored in at room temperature in a dry place in a fleece lined helmet bag

These are ‘the’ helmets to have when competing in club/national level motor sport

Ideal if you are about to go racing or for track days

Comes in the original box with its helmet bag

GP-5K
GP-5K

[Edited on 31/1/10 by hicost blade]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

hicost blade

posted on 31/1/10 at 05:16 PM Reply With Quote
£399 ono
jeffw

posted on 31/1/10 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
You are a week too late, spent ages looking for a GP-5K XL and ended up buying a GP-6S new ..

Good Luck with the sale.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.