- 25,000 miles
- Air Con
- Electric hood
- CD/Radio/MP3 with mp3 hookup
- Trip computer
- 16" Alloys, two recent (OE spec) tyres
- Full Vauxhall main dealer history all stamped up
- One lady owner from new

Very good condition consistent with year and mileage. If you're in the market for one of these cars this is a very good example.

HPI clear, nothing sinister in the history, all finance has been settled... it's ready to go.

Price: £6,995

Plenty more pics in my archive CLICK HERE

Cheers, Chris

Astra 3
Astra 3

[Edited on 3/27/2011 by ChrisW]

[Edited on 5/12/2011 by ChrisW]

[Edited on 12/9/2011 by ChrisW]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 27/3/11 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
Spring bump for this and reduced price for a Locoster. We gave up trying to sell this in the Autumn so it's sat on the drive for the last 6 months. The Mrs has been driving her Mum's Focus so it's done less than 500 miles since I first advertised it. I drove it to work on Friday with the roof down and remembered how much I miss having a convertible.

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
computid

posted on 28/3/11 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Spring bump for this and reduced price for a Locoster. We gave up trying to sell this in the Autumn so it's sat on the drive for the last 6 months. The Mrs has been driving her Mum's Focus so it's done less than 500 miles since I first advertised it. I drove it to work on Friday with the roof down and remembered how much I miss having a convertible.

Chris

My mother may be interested, will have a chat with her this evening.

ChrisW

posted on 12/5/11 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone interested at new price of £7,750? If you're looking for one of these cars, this is the one to see. Very tidy, full main dealer history, 1 owner (My Mrs!) from new, etc etc.

Chris

ChrisW

posted on 12/9/11 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
Final price drop before I tell her she's got to keep it until next Spring.

£6,995.

Come on, you know you want it!

Cheers, Chris

My gaff my rules

Tiger Super Six

posted on 13/9/11 at 08:47 AM Reply With Quote
Why are you selling?

We have a normal 5dr Astra (07 plate) and if we sold that first I might be interested.

Mark

Tiger Avon

ChrisW

posted on 13/9/11 at 09:34 AM Reply With Quote
Selling simply because it doesn't get used. The Mrs bought it a few months before we met and it was in regular use for the first year. Her parents them emigrated and left her a Focus which had been her Mum's runaround. Being an auto, and considering she sits in traffic most of the way to work, she takes the Focus instead.

Then at the weekend if we're going anywhere we'll take my Audi, or if the sun is out I'll insist on taking my MR2. Nothing against the Astra, but the Audi is in a different league for comfort, and the MR2 is the same for power and handling.

So the only times it gets used is on the odd day commute into work, usually if she's going to see a client, or if she goes out without me at the weekend and wants the roof down, which isn't that often either. For example, I think the last time it moved was about three weeks ago when the in-laws were here and she went out with her Mum. It just sits in the corner of the drive like this....

Unloved!
Unloved!

In all honesty, if you're looking for one of these cars, this is an excellent example. Well looked after, all the main dealer stamps, low miles, lady driver that neither thrashes it nor rides the clutch like a Grandma. All the finance was cleared some time ago so no complications on the sale, just pay and drive away.

Cheers, Chris

My gaff my rules

Tiger Super Six

posted on 13/9/11 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
My Mrs wants a convertable as I've got the Tiger to have fun in, but we have 2 little ones, so she needs hers to be a proper car! I'll look to see what we might be able to get for ours.

Mark

Mark

Tiger Avon

ChrisW

posted on 14/9/11 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote
Perfect for that mate! Two decent seats in the back for the kids.

What have you got now?

Chris

My gaff my rules

ChrisW

posted on 20/9/11 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
Bump!!

Chris

My gaff my rules

Tiger Super Six

posted on 20/9/11 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry, hadn't seen your reply.

We have a focus that we will keep and an Astra hatchback (07 plate) which would be the car to change as it's a near swap. Then I have the Tiger

Mark

Tiger Avon

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.