Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cisco wifi phones for sale
ChrisW

posted on 23/9/12 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
Cisco wifi phones for sale

Pair of Cisco WIP310 v2's for sale. These are 'real' wifi IP phones ie the handset connects straight to a wifi network as opposed to cheaper systems that have a wired base station with DECT to the handsets.

In other words, if your SIP server is accessible from the public internet the phone will work anywhere you can get wifi, not just at home.

I bought them for home use, the plan was to have an Asterisk system and route the calls through that to take advantage of cheap voip rates. However, I've never got around to it, and a year after moving in the Mrs has got fed up of waiting and bought some 'proper' phones as she calls them. Obviously you don't have to make it as complicated as that; just connecting them up to any SIP provider will give you cheap calls.

Because I never got around to making the system work properly both phones have seen very little use.

The left one is in great condition having sat on the sideboard for a year. I replaced the EU power supply that it came with for a UK one which will come with it because I can't find the original. Looking for £50 for this one.

The right one has suffered a few knocks and scratches as it's spend some time on the bench in my workshop. It has the original EU adapter so you'll either need an adapter or use the old 'screwdriver in the earth' trick as I have done for the last year. Looking for £45 for this one.

They cost £150 each new so I'm taking a fair old hit on them!

Will post for whatever it costs me or you can pick up free of charge. Annoyingly I'm afraid I can't find the boxes.

Chris

wip310 v2s for sale
wip310 v2s for sale

[Edited on 23/9/2012 by ChrisW]

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.