Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Mrs Astra - again - this time it has to go!
ChrisW

posted on 31/10/12 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
The Mrs Astra - again - this time it has to go!

Advertised this a few times now as I'm sure you'll remember. I was asking £6k for it in the Spring of this year. I should have made more effort to advertise it as I'm sure it would have gone at that price if I'd got around to it.

However personal circumstances have changed and we need to free up the cash quickly. This is absolutely no reflection on the car just the situation that we find ourselves in.

I realise it's absolutely the wrong time of year to be selling a convertible but our loss is your gain!

Parkers list it for trade in at £4800 and 'private good' at £5200.

Webuyanycar are offering a few quid short of £4000 but I'd rather not use them if I can help it.

Someone make us an offer (before the end of the week) around £4500 and drive it away.

Astra Sport 'twin top' convertible:

- 2008 (late 57 reg)
- 1.6 petrol - booked at 40mpg but high-30's are a more reasonable expectation
- Metallic Silver
- 39000 miles (in daily use so expect this to rise)
- Air Con
- Electric hood
- CD/Radio/MP3 with mp3 hookup
- Trip computer
- 16" Alloys, two recent (OE spec) tyres
- Vauxhall history up to 3 years old, one following stamp from an independant garage
- One lady owner from new

Very good condition consistent with year and mileage. If you're in the market for one of these cars this is an excellent example.

Just had the roof loom replaced by Vauxhall main dealer. This is common problem on these cars and jams the roof. All paperwork provided including 1 year warranty on the work.

HPI clear, nothing sinister in the history, all finance was settled a long time ago.

Plenty more pics in my archive CLICK HERE

Cheers, Chris

Astra 3
Astra 3

http://locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=144437

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 2/11/12 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
Come on people, it pains me to have to 'webuyanycar' it.

This is an absolute bargain now at £4250. 1 owner from new, fantastic condition, low miles, full history. I know it's the wrong time of year to buy a convertible, but with the hard roof this is a perfectly reasonable drive with the roof up.

Someone please take it off our hands!

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 7/11/12 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
Absolute last chance... I'm chopping it in on Friday. £4250 takes it, an absolute bargain, but I'd much rather it went to a locostbuilder than some random guy that's going to stick it on his forecourt and make an easy £1250-1500 on it!

Chris

My gaff my rules

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.