Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Birkin Replica For Sale in South Africa
Slater

posted on 7/2/15 at 02:46 PM Reply With Quote
Birkin Replica For Sale in South Africa

I am very sad to do this after just 7 months of ownership but it looks like I am re-locating back to the UK soon. So I need to sell my South African Birkin Replica, the chassis is a copy of the Birkin design. I know we have a few members on here that live in South Africa who may be iterested. I have advertised it locally on Gumtree/Junkmail and the The Lotus Register website.

Here's the specs:
Birkin replica with 1600 Ford Kent engine, twin weber downdraft carbs, K&N filters and 5 speed box. 13” minilite mags, new 4 point harnesses, small lockable boot, recently re-upholstered seats, 2 new front tyres, tonneau cover, vinyl roof, detachable luggage rack, fire extinguisher.

It's fully road legal with license up to date. First registered 1995. 13,500 km. There are a few small dings and scratches but it is mechanically sound and has been 100% reliable.

R65,000 ...................which is a bargin, it does not need any money spent on it, just drive and enjoy!

ETA Car is located in Jo'burg, northern suburbs.

[img] Selling SA Seven 1
Selling SA Seven 1
[/img]

[img] selling SA seven 2
selling SA seven 2
[/img]

[img] selling SA seven 3
selling SA seven 3
[/img]

[img] selling SA seven 4
selling SA seven 4
[/img]

[img] selling SA seven 5
selling SA seven 5
[/img]

[img] selling SA seven 6
selling SA seven 6
[/img]

[Edited on 7-2-15 by Slater]

Why do they call Port Harcourt "The Garden City"?...... Becauase they can't spell Stramash.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

joneh

posted on 7/2/15 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
Lovely looking car. Is it too much of a ball ache to get it on the road in the UK?
Dopdog

posted on 7/2/15 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
can i arrange a viewing
Slater

posted on 8/2/15 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
Dopdog, ha, yes, just get a flight, its nice and warm down here. It's a great place to live and drive a seven.

joneh, it would cost too much, plus I already have a MAC#1 locked away in a garage waiting for me to return and get it back on the road.

Why do they call Port Harcourt "The Garden City"?...... Becauase they can't spell Stramash.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.