Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: iPhone 5 32GB Black For Sale
craig1410

posted on 17/12/15 at 01:30 AM Reply With Quote
iPhone 5 32GB Black For Sale

Hi,

Apple iPhone 5 32GB Black for sale with original box, power adapter and lightning cable. I also have the original EarPods but they are used and I wouldn't generally recommend buying used earphones.

Price is £120 plus special delivery at cost. They seem to go for anything between £120 and £165 on eBay and even Apple will give me £80 just to recycle it. If you want the used EarPods I would ask for an extra £10.

I've owned this phone since launch day and it is in fully functional condition and is network unlocked. Cosmetically it's in good condition for its age but due to the fact it's the black model, it has a few areas around the perimeter where the silver metal is showing through a bit. There is also a single 8mm or so scratch on the screen in the middle which you can see under inspection but isn't really noticeable in normal use.

I'd be looking for payment by Paypal as a gift otherwise the buyer can pay any fees. I can post as soon as payment is received.

If there's no interest from anyone here I'll be putting it on eBay probably tomorrow (Thu) night. I'll try to post a photo or two shortly.

Cheers,
Craig.

ps. I'll throw in a free rubber case for it.

iPhone5
iPhone5

iPhone5
iPhone5

iPhone5
iPhone5

Sorry about the crappy photo quality but it's not easy to take a photo of a reflective item in artificial light as it turns out. Happy to take more photos on request in daylight.

[Edited on 17/12/2015 by craig1410]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.