Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Enclosed Race Trailer (Ifor Williams CT136) For Sale
lsdweb

posted on 10/7/22 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
Enclosed Race Trailer (Ifor Williams CT136) For Sale

Hi all.
I’m selling my Ifor Williams Enclosed Race Trailer as I’ve bought another car and the trailer is too small. I like the way this trailer tows so I’ve bought an identical one but without the box (the new car can overhang the length a bit). I’ve had Brian James, Woodford, PRG and other trailers over the years and this is, by far, the nicest to tow.

I bought this last year but hardly used it as Covid messed my season up so it’s had little mileage. It’s been used more for carrying plasterboard (work) and a ride on mower (football)

It had a major service just before I bought it (receipts in photos) and since I’ve owned the trailer it’s had:
New LED lights all around including side markers
Brand new Ifor Williams wheel chocks - these are really clever and adjustable in seconds.
New front roof seal (the original roof seal was leaking a bit hence the streaks in some of the photos)

The box was professionally built and clad in white fibreglass panels with an opaque roof.

The side door is nice and wide and lockable.

There is an internal tyre rack which will hold 8 wheels and an additional tool shelf (removable) too.

Tyres are all good and the spare is unused.

The spring-loaded, rear tailgate drops down so no ramps are needed. The tailgate can be locked with padlocks (not included) .

The hitch is lockable with a padlock (included) .

It has drop down rear legs for loading

The dimensions are as follows:
Internal length = 3975mm
Internal width = 1840mm
Overall length = 5560mm
Overall width = 2300mm

This is a perfect size for a Clio, Mini, 205 etc or, of course, a single seater, grasser or 7 style car.

There is a brand new Rhino 4500lb remote controlled winch and battery / battery box fitted - these are not included as they’ll go on my new trailer, but I could include them if necessary.

The trailer is located near Llanelli - SA15 5YF.
£3,500 but open to sensible offers.

side
side

Front
Front

Rear
Rear

Mini In
Mini In

Side Door
Side Door

Wheel Rack and Tool Shelf
Wheel Rack and Tool Shelf

Thanks.
Wyn

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.