Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lider 39750 Tilting Car Transporter Trailer
lennym1984

posted on 26/10/23 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Lider 39750 Tilting Car Transporter Trailer

Hi,

I haven't posted on here for a long time (last time was probably when I was planning to race a Striker) but I am selling my car transporter and it may be a good fit for somebody on here.

It's a Lider 39750 tilt trailer with a 1.85m x 3.61m bed. Total weight is 1300kg with a 950kg capacity (so ideal for a Locost, Striker, Phoenix etc). It's listed on eBay below but I'm happy to answer any questions or to arrange viewings (it is in secure storage so I usually need a few days notice).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225823624980?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=tiu6AQHDSRm&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=tiu6AQHDSRm &widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

It's a good trailer but I will be racing another car as well next year and so need something with a bigger load capacity. Everything works and I have the original manual and a spare hitch damper.

I can do viewings in either Oxfordshire (near Witney) or Gloucestershire (Fairford)

Kind regards,

L

[Edited on 26/10/23 by lennym1984]

Kit Car Newbie!
Current Fleet:
Porsche Boxster 2.5
Jaguar XE 25T R-Sport (the petrol one)

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.