Board logo

Set of 4 alloy wheels appeal for help please!!!
AndyW - 13/5/13 at 01:10 PM

Hi,

Being so close to the end of the build I have gone and got myself a newish set of alloys for my car so I dont have to use my build wheels anymore. Trouble is I jumped in (as always and so flaming busy at work and home) and purchased a lovely set of alloys with great tyres and they dont fit My own fault for not properly checking what my car actually needs.

So I have layed out for a set of alloy build wheels and another set of wheels to keep and none are any good. Just my luck, so I'm after a locost set of alloys preferably with tyres but not essential.

They need to be 7x15 offset ET15 ford stud pattern (PCD108?)

So what has anyone got laying about and not needed? Please let me know, as i say tyres not essential as I could use the ones that came on a set of wheels here but if they have usable tyres then great. I will post up a for sale for the 2 sets of wheels later when I can get pictures.

Thanks

Andy

Not Anumber - 13/5/13 at 04:38 PM

Are the 'wrong' ones still Ford stud pattern but smaller diameter ?

AndyW - 13/5/13 at 04:58 PM

ford stud pattern, 15 inch but wrong offset the ones I have are ET38 and I need ET15

The guy I brought them off has offered to refund me which is really nice, but that does leave me (my own fault) in needing some decent wheels and tyres soonish!!!

big_wasa - 13/5/13 at 05:00 PM

How much of a rush are you in ?

See my for sale thread for a pic

JAMSTER - 13/5/13 at 05:06 PM

you need peugeot fit wheels they have 15 offset

[Edited on 13/5/13 by JAMSTER]

AndyW - 13/5/13 at 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by big_wasa
How much of a rush are you in ?

See my for sale thread for a pic

Ive waited 3 years!! Let me know via u2u if you do decide to break and how much for the wheels and tyres.

In the mean time the search continues!!!

hootsno1 - 13/5/13 at 06:27 PM

I have 17s on my zero bought them and now want 13s for track days ne wwheels and new yokos parades
[img] Description
Description
[/img]
£400ono

[Edited on 13/5/13 by hootsno1]

AndyW - 14/5/13 at 07:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hootsno1
I have 17s on my zero bought them and now want 13s for track days ne wwheels and new yokos parades
[img] Description
Description
[/img]
£400ono

[Edited on 13/5/13 by hootsno1]

Thanks but a bit above my current budget!