OX

posted on 11/6/04 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
3.38 diff

3.38 diff or a 3.1
cheers
moggy

Jasper

posted on 12/6/04 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
OX - sorry, can't help with this, but got offerred lots of £££££'s for my locost yesterday by my builder, he really wants it. Told him I'd let him have it, but not yet!!! I want a bit of fun in it first. At least I can start planning the next one
Wadders

posted on 12/6/04 at 08:11 AM Reply With Quote
I just bought a 3.38 from an ad on here http://212.53.73.128/cgi/forums/YaBB.cgi the guy had one of each for sale, the ads gone now so he must have sold the other as well, but keep an eye out they seem to come up reasonably often.

Al.

i]Originally posted by OX
3.38 diff or a 3.1
cheers
moggy

OX

posted on 12/6/04 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
jasper ,,now you know somebody wants it its gonna play on your mind and you wont be able to stop thinking about how your gonna do the next one ,i bet in a month or so your car is sold and new one ordered ,cheers wadders i will keep my eyes peeled

Jasper

posted on 12/6/04 at 01:08 PM Reply With Quote
Ox - I think you're right, I initially told him next summer, but I think it will be this summer!!! Got to hold on tho' as I've got a house to completely do up b4 I'm allowed back in my (nice new with workshop!) garage. Doesn't stop me planning though - pretty sure it's gonna be a Honda S2000 engined beast....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.