Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: tiger avon part built
jimbona2

posted on 21/3/09 at 10:55 AM Reply With Quote
tiger avon part built

hi,
after many replies about previous threads here's my thread for selling my avon and bits. The photos show a half built car although I have recently taken several bits apart for cleaning although I have now decided to sell the beast as I need the space!

All done, the chassis is rolling with wheels, including prop shaft, gearbox, 2.0 silver top zetec engine with fly wheel, Tiger rad and fan kit (including 2 spare radiators), brakes (discs are front, drums are rear), remaining panelling (not fittered), standard tiger fuel tank fittered with fuel pump (together with a injection tank available), 2 tiger dials, and fuel line fittered, complete body kit available in red (brand new and never unwrapped). All parts purchased from Tiger.

happy for people to pop round to check the bits out before committing, the car is in Swavesey, 10 miles north of Cambridge.

[Edited on 21/3/09 by jimbona2]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

eccsmk

posted on 21/3/09 at 12:01 PM Reply With Quote
you have u2u

mad_dogpompey

posted on 28/3/09 at 03:23 PM Reply With Quote
hi there.

how much would you take for the rolling chassis? including body work? and how much for the body work alone. have no need for engine and gear box though ! lewis

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.