Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Part-built redtop project
Cozza

posted on 22/6/20 at 09:12 AM Reply With Quote
Part-built redtop project

Hi folks,

I've had a project gathering dust in my garage for too many years. It’s a part-built rolling chassis using a Vauxhall red top with RS2000 back axle. I actually bought the project a number of years ago but unfortunately have not managed to move it along. It seems a shame for me to hang onto it when I’m sure somebody else could do it justice and have fun with it.

A few basics on it - professionally built (not by me!) powder coated chassis and suspension, refurbished Ford Venom alloys with new Yokohama tyres, modified prop shaft, vented front discs, rear drums, custom exhaust systems (including catalytic converter), Cobra bucket seats, dials, steering wheel, fuel tank, Vickie Green wiring loom, scuttle, instruments, steering rack and column, some bodywork, etc, etc.

It’s basically a rolling chassis with fitted (but not running) engine, gearbox, rear axle that needs maybe 100 extra hours.

I'll get some pictures up at some point today but just thought I would pop it up here first for a wee while before posting it on ebay. The selling price will be offers over £1400.

Any thoughts/inputs/advice etc gratefully received.

Cheers for now,

Colin

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.