Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: accusump (canton) with electric valve
tootall

posted on 5/12/10 at 02:06 AM Reply With Quote
accusump (canton) with electric valve

hi i have a canton 1n half quart accusump forsale i bought secondhand from america about 9 months ago with electric valve and pressure switch !!

i ran this on my mk indy fitted with a gsxr 1000 k4 bike engine but the engine had already been damaged by low oil pressure / or oil surge so it spunn no 4 bearing (again) befor i could even throw it around i built the car up again using a fresh engine that had never been split and it has lots more oil pressure than old engine and dont use a drop of oil unlike last one !! so never ended up fitting accusump back on !!

the car will be for sale when weather gets better so im selling this befor christmass as i have broken ankle and carnt work and im on statutory sick pay for 6 weeks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
im looking around 150 quid or offers close it comes with accusump electric slow fill valve pressure switch and a pipe around 3 foot long with oil gallery fitting to fit gsxr but is easyly adapted to fit anything!!
must go asap so pm me or txt me ring me 07955345895 thanks ROB

some people dream of sucsess, others just get on and do it !!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

norm007

posted on 5/12/10 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
the car will be for sale when weather gets better so im selling this befor christmass as i have broken ankle and carnt work and im on statutory sick pay for 6 weeks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Broken ankle, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well Rob, that must be a lesson learnt about chasing young chicks when your full of drink!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note give us a bell if you need help,lift etc.

Something about this, so very wrong.....I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn`t like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt_gsxr

posted on 5/12/10 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
£150 is a damned good price for those bits (list is over £400 in uk). If I hadn't spent considerably more on the same bits I would be biting your arm off.

Matt

JimSpencer

posted on 5/12/10 at 10:33 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Rob

You have U2U.

eddie99

posted on 5/12/10 at 01:22 PM Reply With Quote
I'll have it!

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
tootall

posted on 5/12/10 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
hi dave mate yer its broke lol i walked round to your house the next day didnt i lol i walked on it for 5 days and couldnt man the pain any more and went to ane and yes it is broken dirty great crack in the joint

SOLD hope fully

some people dream of sucsess, others just get on and do it !!

norm007

posted on 5/12/10 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You in plaster/on crutch`s/sticks then???

Something about this, so very wrong.....I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn`t like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.