Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Full set of wheel arches
Hugh Paterson

posted on 15/12/19 at 04:04 PM Reply With Quote
Full set of wheel arches

Having a clear out made donkeys a go for a fella that changed his mind and took them in white for a Hynes roadster. Open to offers or they are going on E bay later

locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/124759E1-72D7-4AFE-8EE2-41E13F7DA856.jpeg[/img]

[Edited on 15/12/19 by Hugh Paterson]

Slimy38

posted on 15/12/19 at 04:58 PM Reply With Quote
What sort of price are you looking for? And would you be ok to post them?

(If they're already on Ebay could you post an item number?)

[Edited on 15/12/19 by Slimy38]

Hugh Paterson

posted on 15/12/19 at 05:15 PM Reply With Quote
Not on ebay yet will keep them on ere for a week see if anyone bites then list them, I don’t use the post office much these days they don’t insure against damage for car parts now.....usually send by carrier. I know what they are worth hence offers as they are defo ex stock using them to gauge “interest” as I have the tooling for these and other bits suffice to say I can undercut most of the competitors cost wise. I’m waiting for chris W to return a U2u msg before I list anything else as I’m an ex trader and don’t want to upset anyone!
Andybarbet

posted on 15/12/19 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
If you know what they are worth can you fill the rest of us in ? It gets a bit frustrating when people put 'Offers'

If you know what they are worth/what you want for them it would really be easier to pop up a price.

Hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but someone might think they are worth £30 & you might think they are worth £100 ?? Just saves any embarrassment if theres a figure.

Give a man a fish & it will feed him for a day, give him a fishing rod & you've saved a fish.

Hugh Paterson

posted on 16/12/19 at 01:26 AM Reply With Quote
Nowt wrong with “offers” there’s only approx £40 of material in these but they have been kicking around at the back of my workshop for months, if no one wants them as I said they go on EBay to highest bidder. I stuck em on ere first as someone may have a use for them & there’s 4 of them. U can U2u me if u want sizes & I can change the widths of fronts if anyone is interested, also advertised on the Haynes roadster site. I used to build full cars these are just surplus and ex stock.I don’t need to kick the erse out of it so these are beer tokens. I laughed when I saw what everyone else is selling them for though! I would retail a set of 4 similar arches now IRO £240 + postage and still undercut the opposition. I’m a boatbuilder I manufacture these bits occasionally with the surplus resin from Larger marine moulding jobs. Beats throwing it away as material is not cheap now Most of my Current automotive mouldings are manufactured occasionally to order for track/race cars or traders. Merry crimbo meantime 2 all.
Slimy38

posted on 16/12/19 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
I'm certainly interested, I have a full HSR type body and wanted to put something inside the arches to protect them. I'll ping you a u2u shortly.
Hugh Paterson

posted on 17/12/19 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
Msg u

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.