Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Sorry about last night
ChrisW

posted on 25/1/13 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry about last night

Few 'issues' with the hosting. I won't go into them here. You might notice the lack of 'Connectivity donated by....' in the footer?

Upshot is that I had to do a fast migration to a new server last night. Luckily I had a live database backup so we didn't lose anything, just a couple of photos that had been uploaded since the last synchronisation with the backup server.

There are a few things that don't work, search being the big one. I concentrated on getting the bulk of the site back up first, now I need to deal with things like my email and phones. I should get to fixing all the niggles over the weekend.

Apologies again.

Cheers, Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 1/2/13 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
I should also point out that anything to do with email (including thread updated notifications and verifications) is not working.

Neither is the phone verification.

I hope to have all this fixed by the end of the weekend.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.