Board logo

Raceline Zetec sump
Twobeers - 13/1/23 at 12:26 PM

Need the above for Zetec engine, starter on the exhaust side. Thanks for any help in locating one, appreciated.

big_wasa - 14/1/23 at 10:04 PM

Might help if you say where in the world you are as not every one is willing to post.

Twobeers - 15/1/23 at 09:52 AM

Yes, of course. I'm based in Surrey but travel around a fair bit so distant collection solutions may be possible.

big_wasa - 15/1/23 at 11:58 AM

I am on the East cost. Around 20 miles from Peterborough. I have a lot of nice Zetec bits but I am not posting.

Sumps are around 650 new with a a gasket on Burton power mine did less than 500 miles. Was drilled and tapped for a turbo oil return ( see pic ). Other than that it would wash up like new.
£400 with a new gasket.

If it makes it feel a better deal I have the dogs danglies Powerlite rac483 starter I will chuck in for an extra £100

Cheers

djtom - 19/1/23 at 02:25 PM

I have one that I'd consider parting with, and I'm based in Surrey.
It suffered a rock strike that caused a crack and was professionally TIG welded to repair it - it's completely oiltight again now.
Silvertop fitment, starter on exhaust side. comes complete with baffle, pickup etc etc.
I'm after £325. Let me know if interested and I can dig it out for photos (or just come and take a look if you are local!)

Twobeers - 19/1/23 at 04:40 PM

PM'd you both - should have stated that this is for a black top version, I think they are different regarding windage trays etc.

big_wasa - 20/1/23 at 01:15 PM

Mine is the blacktop and pm replied.

big_wasa - 23/1/23 at 05:42 PM

Just in case anyone reads this at a latter date, mine has since sold. Thanks 🙏