Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: January Sale - Furore Products
obuckle

posted on 4/1/18 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote
January Sale - Furore Products

As most of you know I offer a 10% discount on most stock to Locost members, for the remainder of January however that will be increased on certain stock.

LED Headlights - 20% off website prices
All Projector Headlights (inc HID kits) - 15% off website prices
Miniature Projectors, singles and twins - 20% off website prices
All Lithium Ion Batteries - 15% off website prices (UK only)
Brake Lines - 15% off website prices
fuel Caps - 15% off website prices
Canbus Interface CB-1 - 15% off website prices

To use these offers and the normal 10% over the rest of the website you can either contact me here through the messages, through the contact us page on the website and state you are from LocostBuilders, directly through email at furoreproducts@hotmail.com or by phone on 07905 879407 Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, payment can be made either by providing me card details or I can email a secure link to you to pay via card

Do make sure if your contacting me anywhere other than here that you state you are form the LocostBuilders forum so I know to take the discount into consideration and any questions about any of the stock please don't hesitate to ask and I will help in any way that I can

Oliver

www.FuroreProducts.co.uk

[Edited on 4/1/18 by obuckle]

Furore Formula Car - the only two seater modern Formula Car lookalike head to furorecars.co.uk

Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk

Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. https://furoreproducts.co.uk/custom-brake-hose

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.