New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Hello from Race Systems
Race Systems

posted on 3/6/15 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Hello from Race Systems

Hi all

I'm new here!

Well sort of...I've lurked for a while

My name is Andy and I run Race Systems, the sole official UK distributor of Spitronics Standalone management systems.

Our two main products are as follows:

Pluto ECU

This is great for kit cars weighs only 72g and can be epoxy filled to make it super rugged and water resistant. You can infact fully submerge them in water and they keep on ticking.

See this video of our Mercury, which is epoxy sealed as standard going through a thorough testing regime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW6_-ncj7Zw

The Pluto can run coils with its inbuilt drivers and can also manage idle control for 1 and 2 wire systems. Quad and Bipolar systems need the optional idle controller which is included in the price should it be required. The system comes with a 2.5bar map sensor as standard but can be supplied with a 1.1bar for NA cars or a 3 bar or 4 bar sensor for big boost applications. The Pluto also accepts external coil drivers when only basic coils are provided on the vehicle. The system can manage 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines as well as Rotary 2&3 Rotar.

Best of all these units retail at £320 including idle control, harnesses, map sensor, trigger wheel, firmware controller and mapping software (Galaxy) they even come with a base map in most instances.

Mercury ECU

This ECU does everything the Pluto does plus can handle fully sequential fuelling, comes epoxy filled as standard and has the ability to drive more coils and injectors than the Pluto. This system retails for £382 including idle control, harnesses, map sensor, trigger wheel, firmware controller and mapping software. This also comes with a base map. This system is the favourite for those running the Lexus 1UZFE engine. This unit can also be used as a Transmission control unit meaning that you can use it to control your automatic gearbox like a tiptronic gearbox. Previous customers have brought two Mercurys and used them in tandem for engine control and gearbox control.

We have lots of other things to see on our website including technical features etc

Please visit our website at www.race-systems.co.uk to see more or feel free to email me at andy@race-systems.co.uk

Race Systems
UK sole official distributor of Spitronics Engine Management Systems. See more at www.race-systems.co.uk
race systems logo for website

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.