Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Geometry Set-Ups from T89 Designs
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 5/6/18 at 01:03 PM Reply With Quote
Geometry Set-Ups from T89 Designs

At T89 Designs we now a full compliment of geometry set-up gear and can offer Camber/Caster/Toe alignment and full Cornerweight set-ups at the new Garage in Mansfield Notts.

After setting up race, road, kit and track cars on other peoples cornerweights for 15+ years I'm really excited to be able to offer a proper service myself.

I can also calculate and measure wheel frequencies, un-sprung mass and advise on spring rates and other settings.

Either visit T89 at our place in Mansfield or we can offer a mobile service and do evenings and weekends (if like many people you cant get time off work).

Call 07876 887 353 or e-mail callan@t89.co.uk for prices and details. 25% off for LCB members

Description
Description

Description
Description

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.