Board logo

Is there anyone in the yorkshire area...
ZetecVan - 9/6/06 at 08:43 AM

...with a spare (working) Megasquirt? I've gone and fried mine and was hoping to take the Van to the Classic Ford show this weekend.

Also, does anyone know any a reliable Megasquirt repairer?

Cheers

Mike

donut - 9/6/06 at 09:31 AM

quote:

I think a few people live there but it's mainly sheep!

Sorry!

donut - 9/6/06 at 09:32 AM

Incidently it's not YOUR Zetec Van in Classic Fords Mag a few months ago is it? White with blue lettering?

Very nice if it was and theres a really nice 1500GT engined one in this months mag.

Hellfire - 9/6/06 at 10:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by donut
quote:

Sorry!

You've never been to Yorkshire then? Mainly Whippets and Flat Caps is a more regional way of having a dig.... Sheep is Wales - boyo'

donut - 9/6/06 at 10:41 AM

I'm only avin a larf!! I love it oop North me! Loads of nice countryside and vets with their arms up some poor cows rear end

Hellfire - 9/6/06 at 10:56 AM

quote:
I'm only avin a larf!! I love it oop North me! Loads of nice countryside and vets with their arms up some poor cows rear end

Not only men vet's with arms up cow's arses...

also men.... so I've heard...

So... Wales have sheep, Tykes have Whippets what obscure animal do you have?

donut - 9/6/06 at 12:37 PM

erm...... Darn Sarf we have a black Puma that roams the Cornish countryside but nothing quite so exotique where i live. The Human wildlife is pretty interesting!!

ZetecVan - 9/6/06 at 01:32 PM

When I saw there were six replies I thought people were queuing up to sell me their megasquirt.

Hellfire is right. More flat caps and whippets. Some sheep, not many though. Have you ever watched 'Heartbeat'. That's not a period drama you know. It's a documentary. We've only just got a flushing toilet in our house.

No, it wasn't my van. The one you're thinking of is Andy Law's. It runs the standard mondeo ecu. The one in this months is Wilf Stacys. That is luvverly!! Retro Ford have been in contact after following its progress on a couple of message board, and are interested in featuring it. I've told them ok, but after it's been painted.

rayward - 9/6/06 at 02:53 PM

eckky thump lad, I can have a look at repairing your megasquirt if tha larkes.

Ray

[Edited on 9/6/06 by rayward]

ZetecVan - 9/6/06 at 03:55 PM

By 'eck, that'll be grand, tha knows.

You've got a U2U

darrens - 9/6/06 at 07:40 PM

quote:
quote:

Sorry!

I think your mistaking that for Wales