Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ms probs
mr zefect

posted on 24/6/06 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
Ms probs

I am having probs with my car when at stedy rpm say 4000 the engine feels like someone is shuting the fuel on and off making the car jurk but is fine at higher rpm and is ok at low rpm say 1500 to 2500 im runing msnspark 2.2 with edis and on a 20l zetec running gsxr 750 throttle bodys and new range rover pump i thought it might be spiking but i have shilded wire going from the realy board to edis the only thing i dident was from the ms to realy board so i tryed puting some in but when i earth out the xg1 out side the board it wont start has anyone got any ideas thanks chris.
mookaloid

posted on 24/6/06 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Chris,

No idea about the answer to your problem, but if you used some punctuation it might be easier to understand the question.

Anyway have a prize for the longest sentance I have seen for some time

Mark

martyn_16v

posted on 25/6/06 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
Probably a bit too lean at that site on the map, try richening it up a touch. As mentioned above, datalogs are your friend, take one of it during the problem to confirm what is happening
mr zefect

posted on 27/6/06 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the advice i had a play with another map i had and it seems to have sorted it.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.