Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Teeside Aug 7th - Who's going
TangoMan

posted on 1/8/06 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
Teeside Aug 7th - Who's going

I am booked for 7th. Who else is going.

I plan to travel up on Sunday night as I am not good with mornings. Just need to sort a hotel in the area.

Prayin' for good weather as I don't fancy it half as much in the rain!!

Summer's here!!!!

JoelP

posted on 1/8/06 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
Im going! Setting off early from leeds, i arrived around 11 or 12 last time! Need to finish the trailer or hire one sharpish!
gingerprince

posted on 1/8/06 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
No, because I saw the thread about a day after it was full!
owelly

posted on 1/8/06 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
Tango, there is a crappy Formula One hotel just up the road. Cheap at about 50p per room! Or Cross Keys between Guisborough and Ormesby bank. It's now a Premiere Lodge Travell Forte or something.....It will be nicer and probably safer to leave a car outside!

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mandbsheldon

posted on 2/8/06 at 05:01 AM Reply With Quote
I'm going. Staying at a freinds in darlington over the weekend.

Leigh

oioi

posted on 2/8/06 at 07:17 AM Reply With Quote
as one half of the organising team I will be there if the car holds together - note to self - buy more duct tape

gingaprince - email peter - peter@pellis.co.uk to put your name down on the reserve list. the last time we did this a few people dropped out in the last couple of days. if you can get the time of work at short notice then its worth emailing peter.

OiOi

That is the Curse of Speed which has plagued me all my life I am a slave to it. On my tombstone they will carve,
"IT NEVER GOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME." - Hunter S Thompson

gingerprince

posted on 2/8/06 at 09:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oioi
gingaprince - email peter - peter@pellis.co.uk to put your name down on the reserve list. the last time we did this a few people dropped out in the last couple of days. if you can get the time of work at short notice then its worth emailing peter.
OiOi

I did email a couple of weeks ago but got no reply - I guess it's possible it got lost in the ether, but either way I can't get next Monday off now anyway I've been booked into something I can't get out of

trifield

posted on 2/8/06 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
I'm booked to go. Only live a few miles away so will be driving there and hopefully keep it in one piece to drive back!
TangoMan

posted on 2/8/06 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by owelly
Tango, there is a crappy Formula One hotel just up the road. Cheap at about 50p per room!

Thanks owelly. I stayed in one once in France. 50p a day is overcharging for the quality. It makes Premier Lodge sound positively upmarket!!

Cross Kets sounds favourite then.

Let's hope the weather is kind as the forecast doesn't look too good. I then just ned to worry about the MOT this Friday. Not expecting any horrors but U never know.

Summer's here!!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.