Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: A Plan insurance
Adamirish

posted on 19/4/17 at 03:43 PM Reply With Quote
A Plan insurance

I'm not normally one to do threads like this but I think they deserve a shout out.

I have recently changed my policy from Adrian flux to A plan. They undercut AF by £50, so not an insignificant sum either on a sub £200 policy. On the phone they were great and very knowledgable too. Very stress free setting it up which is great. But my own personal experience shows that you only find out if they are any good when you have a problem.

I had been struggling to actually get into the portal thing to view my documents so gave them a ring. They picked the phone straight up and sorted that immediately(incorrect phone number, 2 digits the wrong way round).

Then came another issue, the reg no was incorrect, again, 2 digits the wrong way round. So rang them again. Again, they picked the phone straight up, no transferring to a different department or any such nonsense. The guy was brilliant and again sorted it immediately as well as not being able to apologise enough. We all have our off days don't we!?

Not once was the blame for incorrect details put on me which I was expecting so that was nice too. I was expecting them to try and charge me for the changes but nope, just an apology!

I think that the customer services have proved themselves today so I am more than happy! Highly recommended.

Just for reference 2007 MK Indy. 1700cc engine, 2years NCD, valued at £6500. Fully comp including commuting should I want to and Legal cover included. Mileage limited to 3000/yr. £149.

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

Nickp

posted on 19/4/17 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
Similar experience here, all good
DanG

posted on 19/4/17 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
I have only had good experiences with A Plan.

Highly recommended.

greenwood03

posted on 19/4/17 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
yep agreed, service and pricing is bang on. Had the misfortune to have to put in a claim last year....when the renewal came through there was no difference to the annual premium.

http://southernkitcars.comIntermarque Club for owners in the South/South East

AlexXtreme

posted on 20/4/17 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
similar experience as well... very good value on my G27 with declared value of £8.5k included
russbost

posted on 20/4/17 at 08:17 AM Reply With Quote
Similar experience here too. Their operators all seem to be on the ball & know what they are talking about

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
swanny

posted on 20/4/17 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
sounds very positive.

at the moment i'm with MR Bloor and have been for some time for similar reasons.
No call centre, i talk to the same person every time and they remember.
makes the whole thing a lot easier.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.