Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Omex 710
clairetoo

posted on 13/5/14 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Omex 710

Looks like I have just bought a second-hand Omex 710 - anyone here with experience of these ?

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

jeffw

posted on 13/5/14 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Nice top end ECU....has many more features than the common as muck 600. Well done.

wylliezx9r

posted on 13/5/14 at 02:35 PM Reply With Quote
I'm using one on my F20C S2000 engine, mainly because of the sequential fuel injection and vtec control. Runs the engine lovely and I have received excellent support from Omex. Another advantage of using Omex is that they don't license the software to certain rolling roads, so you can go anywhere for mapping.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

clairetoo

posted on 13/5/14 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
My first experience of DIY engine management was with an Omex 400 - way back on a wild crossflow - and I found it very easy to set up and map .
What got my attention about this 710 ( from a quick read on the Omex site ) was full sequential injection and fueling - would this need a cam angle sensor ?

I do remember the 400 having `programmable idle stabilization' - it allowed the crossflow to pull all the way to fifth gear without touching the throttle - I'm guessing the higher spec ECU will have something similar as well ?

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.