Board logo

FS: 1963 mk1 MG Midget Project
StevieB - 4/4/11 at 07:13 PM

Hi.

I've listed this car on here before to test interest which got a bit, but now it's on eBay:

1963 Mk1 MG Midget Restoration Project (mk2 Sprite) on eBay (end time 10-Apr-11 20:08:56 BST)

and also additional photo's on Flickr here

If anyone's interested, please drop me a u2u with any questions.

Cheers

Steve

goodguydrew - 4/4/11 at 07:57 PM

I remember seeing a cream coloured one, with a woodrim wheel and tan interior. Stunning. Could be a lovely.

StevieB - 4/4/11 at 08:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by goodguydrew
I remember seeing a cream coloured one, with a woodrim wheel and tan interior. Stunning. Could be a lovely.

I really could be a good one - the shell is in great condition having already been restored.

Sadly, I just don't have the space and I'm more into my bikes at the moment, otherwise I'd mothball it for a later date.

MakeEverything - 4/4/11 at 09:20 PM

Would be awesome with a cosworth V6...

Mr Whippy - 4/4/11 at 09:20 PM

pity you are so far away as my sister would love it and my brother in law would have loved to put it back togeather

a friend had one for a while which I had a shot of to teach him how to drive a rwd car (had an old fiesta before!) and it was a lot of fun tbh, brakes were sh~t but I did like it but he just wasn't skilled enough in the rain to get confident and his bottle went

StevieB - 4/4/11 at 10:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything

Better still with an R1 engine, which was my original train of thought when I bought it.

Mr Whippy - 4/4/11 at 10:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything

Better still with an R1 engine, which was my original train of thought when I bought it.

honestly they are nippy enough for their brakes, even with two of us it was plenty fast enough to get white knuckles

StevieB - 5/4/11 at 05:34 PM

Yeah, a brake upgrade really would have been top of the list to do along with an engine conversion