Board logo

Chance of a lifetime!
chrisg - 24/3/02 at 10:57 AM

All right Chaps,

I can't believe no-one has come forward to take this place to Le mans with us!

You don't need a car you would be passenger/co-driver.

It's possibly the best ever chance to worship at the feet of my personality, bathe in my reflected glory and marvel at my modesty!

Also included, making fun of foreigners and the l*t*s 7 club, heavy drinking and nekid ladies-guaranteed!(oh and some motor racing)

It's 13th-17th June,£200. mail me or Chris Gibbons NOW.

COME ON LADS -FINGER OUT,BE THERE OR BE A REGULAR QUADRILATERAL!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Chris

bob - 24/3/02 at 02:37 PM

chris
Have you thought about auctioning the seat as it might generate more interest.
Its a shame i cant go,well thats what
Mrs bob told me anyway.

chrisg - 24/3/02 at 03:36 PM

Bob,

A woman's just a woman, this is a trip to Le Mans with the boys!

Cheers

Chris

bob - 24/3/02 at 03:49 PM

Chris
I tried mate,even explained about it being a British race.

Only we have chosen to run it in another country.

She said if i go thats shocks money.
Not daft are they!!!

merlin - 24/3/02 at 07:52 PM

I had the 'chance of a lifetime' last year and the wife agreed that it was the first and last chance of going to LeMans, when I came back I had already booked this years trip!!!she was not to impressed!! but I already had my Shocks Bob.
Go on, put your foot down! If you miss it you'll kick yourself harder than she will if you go!
Where are you meeting, Chris, can we join the croooze down?? we are going on the shuttle...

bob - 24/3/02 at 08:27 PM

I suppose i could say "i'm just popping out for a paper"

Dazza - 24/3/02 at 09:14 PM

lol, yeah, but you have to go home at some point and my sis is not the calmest of people i know!!!!! Just try begging, get Zac to ask her, might work????

chrisg - 24/3/02 at 10:25 PM

Hi Merlin,

You'll have to ask Locodude, he's planned the route!

COME ON BOB, be a man!

Cheers

Chris

bigdaddyadd - 24/3/02 at 11:52 PM

I have found the perfect remedy for such a situation. Make sure you leave for your trip wee up or wot ever else it may be she is preventing you from enjoying with your garage keys in pocket week prior ensure said garage is stocked with essentials sleeping bag and matress, beer, pasties etc then when the enevitable poo hits the fan at least you can stay dry and semi comfortable till she lets you back in the house or if she's hell bent on slamming your head with her rolling pin where safer? you disconnect the lever from the inside and she can't get at you.

ChrisW - 25/3/02 at 12:11 AM

Sounds like you speak from experience Ad?

Chris

bigdaddyadd - 25/3/02 at 10:15 AM

I am scared of no man but the misses is another story altogether

bob - 25/3/02 at 07:56 PM

Its a good idea but the lecy for the garage is controled from within the house and i'm scared of the dark as well!!!