Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Now, that's a nice pair of tits!
russbost

posted on 29/5/18 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
Now, that's a nice pair of tits!

Sorry if it's not quite what you were expecting! You knew I meant Blue Tits really!

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

The parents had, of course been completely ignoring the nice nesting box we put up for them. preferring to nest under our eaves where they have done for years, however when 2 babies fell out, or jumped attempting first flight (epic failure), we couldn't get them back to the nest but put them where Mum & Dad could see them, successfully fed & now fledged & flying! Done my little bit to help mother nature!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
avagolen

posted on 29/5/18 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
Well done that man.

The Answer for everything, but never the last word....

furryeggs

posted on 29/5/18 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
I haven’t had any tits this year...

Usually 3 boxes full.

theconrodkid

posted on 29/5/18 at 03:15 PM Reply With Quote
i went to all the trouble of making a nesting box, a pair of blue tits come every year and pop inside for a look, the female makes some comments about the neighbours (me) and they fly off again, i feel so dejected

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Shooter63

posted on 29/5/18 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
No tits here, just sparrows, black birds and the resident hedgehog that lives under the shed

Shooter

SJ

posted on 30/5/18 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
Our box was invaded by bees which then stung my daughter. They weren't happy when I evicted them. Lots of buzzing. Hopefully they liked their new home.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.