Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Theiving bŁ5tards
kingr

posted on 23/2/03 at 03:32 PM Reply With Quote
Theiving bŁ5tards

Well, I'm pissed off, went out to the garage yesterday morning to start fiddling with my engine, and started looking for my 50mm socket extension. I was fairly sure I'd left it on my air ratchet, so looked for that, only to find it wasn't there. Weird I thought, didn't think I'd taken it into the house. a few minutes of searching later, and I could confirm that some little c**t had stolen my air ratchet, impact wrench, hydraulic riveter (unused), air drill (also unused) and my grinder complete with "the tool". Pisses me off so much, it's not like I have money coming out of my ears anyway, and I decide to buy myself some toys to make my life lots easier and some ungrateful little poo comes and takes them.

On the bright side, they didn't take my compressor or engine crane and my welder and helmet are kept inside out of the damp anyway (boy that would really have pissed me off if they had stolen my welder).

What it does mean is that if I replace the tools, it'll take a month longer to finish my build than the long time it'll probably already take.

Kingr

Mark H

posted on 23/2/03 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
I'm sorry to hear that mate.

Will the insurance not cover the cost? You may find some kind soul will lend you the tools from this site?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Harrison and
Q986 KCP back from the dead...

Metal Hippy™

posted on 24/2/03 at 03:23 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone else in Somerset can help out a soul in need?

Crap luck mate.

I would lend anything you needed or would find somebody that could if you lived around here...

Bit far from Lincoln though...

President of the Non-conformist Locost Builders Club. E-mail for details...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.