Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bloody pikeys
StrikerChris

posted on 20/4/11 at 01:17 PM Reply With Quote
Bloody pikeys

Having a random day off,garage door open,i'm in the back cutting the grass when a strange irishman comes through the garage asking if i've got any scrap as his mate is rooting through the back of my pickup rangerover on the drive! I tried to be ok with them as they're eying up the sr20det and imp engine on the floor as well as the thousands of pounds worth of tools in there,and gave them an old battery in the hope they dont decide to give me a visit when i'm not in.
Cheeky nosey b*stards!

rant over!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
r1_pete

posted on 20/4/11 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
Yep, the 21st century tatters, we get about 3 a week round now.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jabbahutt

posted on 20/4/11 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
time to invest in uprated garage door locks me thinks

Mr Whippy

posted on 20/4/11 at 01:32 PM Reply With Quote
Just be glad they don't use computers or all your 'stuff' would be logged on a huge "to be pinched" computer data base, fortunately going by that Gypsy wedding program most don’t even read

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

StrikerChris

posted on 20/4/11 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
Never realised they came round here,i'm normally working!salt in the wound is they've bought a field about a mile away,hardcored it and stuck afew vans on it.about 500yards from my mates small holding that he's been trying to get a small caravan site on for over 10years,but cant,not cause of neighbours,the gypo's are the closest now,because its greenbelt.wasn't unduly worried with the theory they wont crap on they're own doorstep but now i'm not so sure!
pgtips

posted on 20/4/11 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
Give the mnothing mate.
You do they will only come back and ask for more.

I bloody hate them.

If I die, my biggest fear is that my wife sells all my toys for the price I told her I bought them for...

Agriv8

posted on 20/4/11 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
did you get the REG !? but if stuff does go they may be usefull sure they have had a couple of metal rakes out of my garden

regards

Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

02GF74

posted on 20/4/11 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
^^^^ me too

I had a cast iron bath, cut in 2, left out side my ouse on Saturday, by Monday lunchtime it was gone!!!

now if I lived in shitville that would not surprise but I don't. Just goes to show they are everywhere watching waiting .........

Charlie_Zetec

posted on 20/4/11 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
My parents got paid a visit a fortnight ago. They knocked on the front door and asked if they had any old metal to which they were told we didn't, then no. 2 piped up from behind the main man and asked "what about them scaf poles round the back?"

Very interesting, since you can't see them from any of the neighbours gardens - they'd obviously recce'd the grounds previously. Needless to say, anything that wasn't bolted to the floor or part of the house then got moved to the garage, uprated padlocks, and police were called with a vehicle reg.

Makes my blood boil, especially if you catch them on your property you're pretty much powerless to move them on! They say an Englishman's home is his castle, but it's obviously just a pikey's playground....

Rant over, for today at least.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

big_wasa

posted on 20/4/11 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
Yep where getting atleast three lots a week around my way. Ive given them bits and bobs in the past, now they just take the p1ss and help them selfs My mate a few doors up was doing the rear beam on a 106 the week before last and they nicked the two alloys out of the boot.
The Venom Project

posted on 20/4/11 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
Dirty Thieving Scratty Bastards

They just think they can take anything thats not nailed down. Don't entertain them, never leave your garage open when your not around. All they do is steal, destroy and then bugger off leaving a shithole behind. Thankfully I live in an industrial area so not many houses and nobody hanging around keeping an eye on what I might be doing.

It's not that i'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.....

JoelP

posted on 20/4/11 at 06:01 PM Reply With Quote
ditto all the above, they are everywhere. Whenever we pull out a kitchen, where ever it is, pikeys will be round before lunch asking for scrap.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Ninehigh

posted on 21/4/11 at 04:48 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like time to accidentally hook an imp engine up to the mains

morcus

posted on 21/4/11 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
I like your thinking.

Don't give them anything, I really don't understand why anyone would.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

Simon

posted on 21/4/11 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
What we need to do is get 70 or 80 people together and walk onto a pikey site and ask if they have any scrap - like any old caravans for example

ATB

Simon

Ninehigh

posted on 21/4/11 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon
What we need to do is get 70 or 80 people together and walk onto a pikey site and ask if they have any scrap - like any old caravans for example

ATB

Simon

Would be even better when we specified some metal they had hidden away after they told us to fup off!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.