Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: OMG she's so cute!
Mr Whippy

posted on 11/7/13 at 06:28 AM Reply With Quote
OMG she's so cute!

Took this off my wee one last evening got me thinking she could be a model for baby stuff! make a fortune...for more car stuff

Certainly doesn't get her looks from me

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
twybrow

posted on 11/7/13 at 07:25 AM Reply With Quote
Gorgeous!
daveb666

posted on 11/7/13 at 07:39 AM Reply With Quote
Mates son does kids modelling (he's 6 years old at the moment) and gets £150 a shoot + expenses. His parents had to sign an agreement when they joined the agency to say that they wouldn't take more than 30% of the money earnt from each shoot (which I think is pretty cool ) so the boy already has about £1k in a bank LOL

He's been on boxes for Disney toys and stuff

Mr Whippy

posted on 11/7/13 at 08:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daveb666
Mates son does kids modelling (he's 6 years old at the moment) and gets £150 a shoot + expenses. His parents had to sign an agreement when they joined the agency to say that they wouldn't take more than 30% of the money earnt from each shoot (which I think is pretty cool ) so the boy already has about £1k in a bank LOL

Thanks, very interesting I think the missus would love her doing that kind of thing. Tbh I would keep any of her money and just put it in a savings account

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
02GF74

posted on 11/7/13 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:

Thanks, very interesting I think the missus would love her doing that kind of thing. Tbh I would keep any of her money and just spend it on Land Rover, Bluebird and other miscellaneous car bits

nick205

posted on 11/7/13 at 08:34 AM Reply With Quote
Whippy - you've gone all mushy on us!

They do do that to you though

Mr Whippy

posted on 11/7/13 at 08:45 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:

Thanks, very interesting I think the missus would love her doing that kind of thing. Tbh I would keep any of her money and just spend it on Land Rover, Bluebird and other miscellaneous car bits

oh the slander...

Folk at work are wondering why I'm laughing

snakebelly

posted on 11/7/13 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
Thought I would add to the cuteness, my granddaughter Lilly:

sdh2903

posted on 11/7/13 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snakebelly
Thought I would add to the cuteness, my granddaughter Lilly:

Poor cute child having that shirt forced upon them

snakebelly

posted on 11/7/13 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote
Obviously a supporter of a "lesser" team then? :-)
sdh2903

posted on 11/7/13 at 12:00 PM Reply With Quote
One that's won a trophy in the past 8 years anyway
twybrow

posted on 11/7/13 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
One more....

My gorgeous daughter Lily! And don't worry - I am the one with a Haribo addiction - she just liked the noise the packets make!

Lily
Lily

Lily sweets
Lily sweets

DIY Si

posted on 11/7/13 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Whilst I think my Son's the cutest thing on the planet (but then don't we all think the same?), I prefer this photo of him at a mere 9 months:

Good Lad!!

I have threatened to teach him to weld for his 5th birthday.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

scudderfish

posted on 11/7/13 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
I've posted this before, but any excuse to post it again

MikeR

posted on 11/7/13 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sdh2903
One that's won a trophy in the past 8 years anyway

Which is why i'm happy being a Wigan fan

Love the picture of the daughter pulling the engine apart. Curious if mine will be like that in a few years time.

Agriv8

posted on 11/7/13 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scudderfish
I've posted this before, but any excuse to post it again

Rover sd1 engine 10a 9.35 cr with ported heads - have you lost the last row of bolts on reasemble ?.

And your daughter is doing a grand job !

Whippy take lots of photos one day they will be a week of finishing there second year of school ! Where the heck did that go!

ATB Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

Mr Whippy

posted on 12/7/13 at 06:37 AM Reply With Quote
Good to see kids lending dad a hand with the tools, even though I've a girl she will be helping me out in the garage now and again just to give her the confidence she can fix things herself.

Sure am taking loads of pictures and vids as she is growing up, it's great we can do that these days, so many of my childhood memory's are just that memories as I have little in the way of photos as they were so expensive to take then

scudderfish

posted on 12/7/13 at 08:50 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8
Rover sd1 engine 10a 9.35 cr with ported heads - have you lost the last row of bolts on reasemble ?.

ATB Agriv8

The reassemble was the 4.3 lump in the background, which also had 14 bolt heads and burnt the nice copper head gaskets because of it. Only 10 studs on each now. Kate was taking off the crud cover over the flywheel as she really wanted to help, but she's not quite good enough to port my heads for me yet

Several years ago when she was about 3, she and her friend popped their heads into the garage to see if they could help. They had brought along a roll of sellotape and a magic wand as they thought it might work

02GF74

posted on 12/7/13 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Several years ago when she was about 3, she and her friend popped their heads into the garage to see if they could help. They had brought along a roll of sellotape and a magic wand as they thought it might work

welll, that's kids for you. I hope you put them right and told them it is duck tape you need.

Agriv8

posted on 12/7/13 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8

ATB Agriv8

The reassemble was the 4.3 lump in the background, which also had 14 bolt heads and burnt the nice copper head gaskets because of it. Only 10 studs on each now. Kate was taking off the crud cover over the flywheel as she really wanted to help, but she's not quite good enough to port my heads for me yet

We all belive in the fairies that find the electrical gremlin or the lost 13 mm ratchet spanner !

My 2 a couple of years ago
JBandHB
JBandHB

My god they grow up quick.

agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

Smoking Frog

posted on 12/7/13 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
My first grandchild, 9 months old. Was beginning to doubt if I ever would be a grandad!
Tia
Tia

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.