Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: New Mi Witness camera /dashcam
prawnabie

posted on 27/11/13 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
FS: New Mi Witness camera /dashcam

Company policy dictated that I bought one of these when I ordered my company car 2 months ago - Although I managed to claim some of the money back, I am still out of pocket as they have stopped us using them and my car hasn't even been delivered yet!!!

The camera itself is brand new - I have taken it out of the box once when I bought it and now to take a photo (soon to be uploaded).

Basically a HD cam that plugs into the ciggy lighter or can be hard wired. Records a rolling 60 mins of video onto the included micro sd card that can be viewed with the included USB reader. GPS and motion sensing are all recorded and with the app/software can give a good picture of an accident. Can also be removed from the dash for outside video (lasts 20-30 mins on battery).

There are accessories available (rear facing 2nd cam, wifi dongle to send video to a smart phone, battery saver to video when parking etc.)

Cost me 250 at this place http://www.incarcamerasystems.co.uk/Mi_Witness_HD.php managed to claim £90 back from work so looking for £160 inc courier delivery to mainland UK

Thanks

Shaun

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

prawnabie

posted on 22/2/14 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
Sorting out the spare bedroom and have just found this - I will take £100 inc courier postage, if no-one wants it i will try my luck on eBay!

Thanks

Shaun

alfiebeard

posted on 22/2/14 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
WITNESS CAMERA

I'll take that off you. pm sent

Old bloke on a mission with 320BHP of help

prawnabie

posted on 22/2/14 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
Sold!

Pm replied to.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.