Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Global warming ?????
Jon Ison

posted on 9/4/06 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote
Global warming ?????

Is it all a big con ? Ive had too come in, too bloody cold out there and the snow n hail stones don't help.

Global warming ? Not in my back yard.

fesycresy

posted on 9/4/06 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote
Propaganda, that's all it is.

Catch a bus and together we'll save the planet. Scrap your car, buses and trains are so reliable these days (or so I'm told).

No more blowing off 80kg of refrigerant on a saturday morning, fix the plant by dinner time and booking the whole weekend to it

I blame the French.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

gary gsx

posted on 9/4/06 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
Got in down here to, in the middle of sorting door frames out down stairs tools out side and is p***ed down
Jon Ison

posted on 9/4/06 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
here live update, hailstones from the safety of the garage window...... Rescued attachment hailstones.JPG
Rescued attachment hailstones.JPG

JoelP

posted on 9/4/06 at 04:04 PM Reply With Quote
nice view there jon! I had hail nearly as big as peas!
omega0684

posted on 9/4/06 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
yep the same story in the midlands, hail and heavy rail but its all true.

earth heats->ice caps melt->sea levels rise-> water evaporates-> and then it pi**es down over your house i feel sorry for the guys building in their back gardens and not in a garage!

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dave1888

posted on 9/4/06 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
4 seasons in one day here. mad init
trogdor

posted on 9/4/06 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
it has been wierd in runcorn too, it has been alternatly sunny then pissing down with rain or hail for 5 mins then sunny again! is annoying for working on the car, no garage to hide in!

i know that this winter and early spring has been cold because of the predominant winds have been from the artic, bringing cold winds down and freezing us all! has made kite boarding a waste of time as there is no clean winds to board with!

also being an oceanographer i can say that if global warming does occur, which by all accounts it appears to be. it will get colder in the british isles as the gulf stream will not be transporting heat to the higher latiudes, ie up in blighty! this has been portyed in the recent film the day after tomorrow. however that was abit OTT in reality.

Pezza

posted on 9/4/06 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
We have an ice age every 10k years years give or take! the planet has to warm enough in the first place to effect a global change before this can happen.
Just grab ya hat and scarf, and get some winter tyres on yer car
Pez

[Edited on 9-4-06 by Pezza]

You couldn't pwn your way out of a wet paper bag, with "PWN ME!!" written on it, from the "pwned take-away" which originally contained one portion of chicken tikka pwnsala and the obligatory free pwnpadom.

trogdor

posted on 9/4/06 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
thats true, and we are over due for one! is a time to make sure ur heaters work properly!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.