posted on 23/6/03 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
test post

hi guys like my avatar

stephen_gusterson

posted on 23/6/03 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
metal hippy will want royalties.....

Metal Hippy

posted on 23/6/03 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
It's about time I changed the ChrisG handmedown...

Cock off or cock on. You choose.

Peteff

posted on 23/6/03 at 07:46 PM Reply With Quote
Chopper club.

Is it something to do with dentists? The avatar has a fine set of teeth. I can't get into your site gallery for some reason and I want to look at some trikes for ideas. I've got a plastic pig axle and some tubing left over, and my mates got some leading link forks with Koni dial-a-rides to fit his Guzzi wheels. He also has a chop frame with a rigid back end. Lost half his right leg from an accident years ago and could do with a ride he can manage again.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

lenny

posted on 24/6/03 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
thanks for trying to get in on our site i will sort the link out , make the trike with a arm sus on the back mutch better ride have a look in my archive at the st1100 trike witch is in the jig at this moment LENNY

lenny

posted on 24/6/03 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
WEB LINK IS OK ,SLIDE SHOW OK ,BIT LONG TO LOAD BUT ALL WORKING FINE LENNY

Peteff

posted on 24/6/03 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Got it Lenny.

It's my mouse again. I've had it before, it's the right click. I'll have a look later tonight.

cheers, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Peteff

posted on 24/6/03 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
Had a look round and signed your guest book. Can you put a direct link to the trike for me as I couldn't find your archive. Also why are so many of the photos taken in the rain ?. Is it just Welsh weather?

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

lenny

posted on 25/6/03 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Ho you been to Wales then !!yes it rains a lot .the last time we put a run on for all the club (aug bank holls 2001) in west wales the wife rang me on friday nite to ask wot to fetch down on the sat morn I sed dry socks jeans and a sweatshirt i woz soaking wet 60 miles away in Cardiff hot sunney lovely day !!!!!!!!West wales A BIG BLACK CLOUD ALL DAY . still a f**king good weekend ,some of the pics are stills from camcorder poo quality, st1100 trike is on this site,go to photo archive at top of page and click onto my name the tl is my bike plus others LENNY

Peteff

posted on 25/6/03 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers mate!!

I looked all over the other site for it. Roll on broadband so I can get to stuff quicker, probably have to sell the telly to pay for it though.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

paulbeyer

posted on 26/6/03 at 12:16 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lenny
hi guys like my avatar

Lenny,

If that's what you look like you can forget coming over to take a gander at my car, you'll scare my little ones.

7 out of 10 people suffer with hemorrhoids. Does that mean the other 3 enjoy them?

lenny

posted on 26/6/03 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
a lot less teeth!!!!!!!!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.