Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 8th+9th march trackdays
procomp

posted on 23/2/08 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
8th+9th march trackdays

Hi I have had a good look round but am struggling to find any trackdays on either Sat 8th or Sun 9th in march.
Anyone know of any at a any of the circuits. Not interested in airfield days.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pjavon

posted on 23/2/08 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
Circuit days have got donny for £199 on the saturday or Anglesey on the sunday for £169.
If you go to the anglesey one let me know and i might pop down to see you, might be going on that one myself if i'm fully recovered by then (had pneumonia so the cars a no no for a while)
Paul

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

andrews_45

posted on 23/2/08 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
Matt, there are track days at snett, donn and anglesey on that weekend check via http://www.uktrackdays.co.uk/
procomp

posted on 24/2/08 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
Hi thanks for the info. Have rearranged the calender to get to donnington this Sunday. As it fits with work and customer also.

Just cant read the calender anymore theres so much crossed out and moved around.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.