Board logo

Snetterton this weekend (July 30/31)
progers - 27/7/11 at 01:41 PM

Just a heads up to everyone that the 750MC will be at Snetterton this weekend running on the 200 circuit.

Lots of action from Locosts, RGB, Kits, bike sports, fomula Vee and Stock hatch... AND the weather is looking good

More details here :- http://www.750mc.co.uk/images/uploaded/Final%20Instructions%2007%20Snetterton.pdf

I'll be there racing in RGB (car #2)

Cheers

Paul

BobM - 27/7/11 at 01:58 PM

I wonder if the red car will give you a run for your money Mr. Rogers?

eddie99 - 27/7/11 at 02:05 PM

Well im not going to be racing but i'll be there on the saturday to watch

procomp - 27/7/11 at 02:24 PM

Hi

Same as Eddie99 I'm there but working not racing. It does however mean ill get to watch some great action rather than be focused on my own car and racing so please provide some good action and results Mr prodgers. See you there.

Cheers Matt

progers - 27/7/11 at 02:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BobM
I wonder if the red car will give you a run for your money Mr. Rogers?

We shall see Dr M! It will be interesting to see what the true pace of the Sabre is with Tim G driving it.

- Paul

[Edited on 27/7/11 by progers]

andylancaster3000 - 27/7/11 at 03:13 PM

Finally going to be back out in the kits (only been three years). New engine, car I've not driven for a while, new circuit, lots of hairy cobras to avoid... gulp.

TimC - 27/7/11 at 04:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by progers

We shall see Dr M! It will be interesting to see what the true pace of the Sabre is with Tim G driving it.

- Paul

Oooo... Tim is showing in Bikesports. Is that an error? Please double check your cameras chaps. That I'd like to see!

BobM - 28/7/11 at 04:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TimCOooo... Tim is showing in Bikesports. Is that an error? Please double check your cameras chaps. That I'd like to see!
No, they haven't got the ZX12 engine back for the BDN yet. He's definitely out in the Sabre. He's testing on Friday morning too.

Jeepers, BikeSports are thin on the ground, aren't they?!