Board logo

yorkshire
mortsi - 22/9/14 at 07:44 PM

hi all just a quick message wondering if anyone in the yorkshire area knows of any kit car meets etc and also some rides out on the cards

im in castleford west yorkshire

Trollyjack - 22/9/14 at 09:16 PM

hi im in Sherburn in elmet
car not road legal just for track days
i'm sure there a few come on here from doncaster and leeds area
think there used to be a meet at Ackworth

samjc - 23/9/14 at 12:28 PM

Squires cafe leeds is poppular. Join lcb north on facebook as a few of us yorkshire folk are on their. Mines a fair way off finishing but welcome to pop tho for a brew.

johnnybizzle1986 - 23/9/14 at 12:49 PM

Hi,

Im In Sheffield, dont know of any meets, more than welcome to come out in mine, also building another if you want any inspiration.. Both bike engined

Regards Jon

mortsi - 23/9/14 at 08:17 PM

ye on lcb north already on facebook but alot seem to be too north (newcastle etc)
ive been to squires a few time as im only 10-15 mins away.thinks its 3rd weds in every month a few kits get together at squires? theres only a handful at best would be nice to see more.

whens your build ready for the road then we talking next year?

raptor700 - 23/9/14 at 08:54 PM

I am in gildersome and building an mk Indy rr your welcome for a brew and a chat , think a few met at sherburn on a Wednesday , Northern roadsters do a meet that my dad used to go to .

johnnybizzle1986 - 24/9/14 at 07:04 AM

Hi,

zzr1200 one should be done for the end of the year, and the cbr1000 one is already on the road.

regards Jon

laptoprob - 8/10/14 at 06:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by johnnybizzle1986
Hi,

zzr1200 one should be done for the end of the year, and the cbr1000 one is already on the road.

regards Jon

Also in Sheffield John, we used to goto the RHOCAR meet at the Red lion, Todwick which is first Wed of evry month around 7pm but havent been recently.

Theres a group of us going to Cadwell on the 13th if you can make it.

johnnybizzle1986 - 8/10/14 at 11:49 AM

Hi,

Il try an get a spot booked, if not, might just come down an introduce myself.

JB