Board logo

Stoneleigh. Did I miss everyone?
DIY Si - 5/5/08 at 03:17 PM

Afternoon all. Just gotten home from Stoneleigh. There didn't seem to be many folks at all on/around the locost area. Was I just unfortunate with timing? I was looking for some folks to camp with and ended up camping on the locost stand. So did I just miss all those camping? Or was I over estimating our general level of organisation?!

graememk - 5/5/08 at 03:30 PM

you must of camped near to us, did you hear the guys on the dax stand making all that engine and music noise untill the early hours ?

DIY Si - 5/5/08 at 03:35 PM

Yup. There was one noisy sod revving his engine most of the night I think. I was camped on the edge of the locost stand next to the road, next to the Midas stand.

bob - 5/5/08 at 03:35 PM

I didnt hear a thing at the old peoples home sunday night.

graememk - 5/5/08 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DIY Si
Yup. There was one noisy sod revving his engine most of the night I think. I was camped on the edge of the locost stand next to the road, next to the Midas stand.

yeah i remember sounded like a bike engine...... wasnt me i'm cec myself..

rusty nuts - 5/5/08 at 06:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bob
I didnt hear a thing at the old peoples home sunday night.

Not even the rocket someone set off?

matt.c - 5/5/08 at 07:41 PM

Hmmm? I heard that bike engine in the travellodge 10 miles away!! Wonder who was making all that noise?

graememk - 5/5/08 at 09:17 PM

ermmm cough cough "andy" cough.

rusty nuts - 6/5/08 at 05:31 PM

Nasty cough you've got there.

Ferg - 6/5/08 at 06:11 PM

I saw you wander past me with some other guy, Rusty, but I couldn't get away from the bloke I was talking to. By the time I had, you'd gone....

rusty nuts - 6/5/08 at 06:20 PM

Sorry I missed you Ferg , if it was sunday it may be because I wasn't really with it. Missed Paul as well , had hoped to meet up .

soggy 3 - 6/5/08 at 09:06 PM

Hi si ,i couldnt make it was it any good this year.

DIY Si - 6/5/08 at 10:17 PM

Yeah, not too bad. Weather was a bit rubbish Sunday night though. Never did tell you I spotted you there in your car last year too!

dave-69isit - 6/5/08 at 11:13 PM

sorry i was camped next to you with tribe off kids