Board logo

Garage Clearout - machine mart free standing parts washer
FuryRebuild - 30/8/13 at 11:10 AM

It's one of these.

Having served its purpose I'm finding that it's eating up garage space I now need for other things - would you like to make me an offer?

Needless to say it's quite a size so you may be best collecting. Next Thursday/Friday I'm doing a there-and-back to Slough from Harrogate, going via Oxford. If you want to drive out and meet me then I'm happy to ferry it around.

I also have 25L of the solvent based cleaner (retails at £80) which is a bit tired now but may get you started if you don't have anything. When it's fresh it's astonishing just how the much falls off. You can have this for free, or I'll take to the tip and dispose of it responsibily if you don't want it.

Thanks
Mark

sheepish0001 - 30/8/13 at 11:21 AM

PMed

Sheep

coozer - 30/8/13 at 05:50 PM

£40?
can collect this weekend if that's ok
Steve

silverback - 31/8/13 at 07:18 PM

Hi, do you still have the 25 ltr solvent cleaner. If you do I will take it. Tried to u2u but for some reason my comp keeps coming up with no broadband connection. But that's rubbish else I wouldn't be here.
Thanx
James

FuryRebuild - 17/9/13 at 08:37 AM

Bump. Happy to take £60 for this. It's half price and includes the tired cleaning fluid (£60 list when new).

scimjim - 17/9/13 at 06:54 PM

are you going anywhere near Oxford again soon? (or Glos way?) definitely interested but can't collect at the moment.

FuryRebuild - 17/9/13 at 07:33 PM

Sure. I'm full of cold this week, but can be down next without a problem. Wednesday AM or Thursday PM about 6ish?

Oxford services is on my way.

scimjim - 17/9/13 at 07:50 PM

U2U'd

scimjim - 25/9/13 at 07:21 PM

collected today - many thanks and great to meet you