Board logo

RS200 anyone?
Dave Ashurst - 21/9/11 at 06:19 PM

Ford 4x4 RS200 | eBay

Confused but excited. - 21/9/11 at 06:34 PM

Tad OTT for a donor but hey, if you must have FWD you could do worse.

bowood14 - 21/9/11 at 06:35 PM

If only I had the extra £994

westf27 - 21/9/11 at 06:46 PM

sure I am right in saying the engine is only good for a relatively short mileage b4 rebuild

StevieB - 21/9/11 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by westf27
sure I am right in saying the engine is only good for a relatively short mileage b4 rebuild

This is correct.

That's the only reason I'm not going to buy it.

john_p_b - 22/9/11 at 06:16 AM

quote:

because someone would buy that car and then start doing 15k a year in it?! if anyone actually buys that (it's been forsale for a very long time now) it'll be a trailer queen to and from shows or spend most of it's life in a museum.

scudderfish - 22/9/11 at 06:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by john_p_b
quote:

because someone would buy that car and then start doing 15k a year in it?! if anyone actually buys that (it's been forsale for a very long time now) it'll be a trailer queen to and from shows or spend most of it's life in a museum.

Which is a crying shame as group B rally cars should be regularly spanked to within an inch of it's (and your) life.

Guinness - 22/9/11 at 06:34 AM

Perfect. I was looking for a cheap 4x4 to use as a winter hack.

Might have to paint it matt black with a few rattle cans so it stands out against the snow though.