Board logo

Nose hair competition
graememk - 16/4/10 at 12:09 PM

As i'm getting older i've noticed i'm getting nose hair, well today i pulled out one thats 17mm long, yes i measured it.

can anyone beat that ?>

edit just for alex....

[Edited on 16/4/10 by graememk]

jabbahutt - 16/4/10 at 12:13 PM

I could use some extra hair for my head, wonder if they can transplant nasal hair to your head without your body rejecting it?

[Edited on 16/4/10 by jabbahutt]

scootz - 16/4/10 at 12:15 PM

Dunno.. but will give it a damn-good try! I'll consider myself in nose-hair-growing-training-mode from now on!

On a side note, what is it about the evolution of my body that makes the hair on top of my head stop growing, but new hair is sprouting up everywhere else? I mean... what the hell is going to happen to me in old-age that requires me to have hairy ears!

Confused.com!

Antnicuk - 16/4/10 at 12:16 PM

Mine will never get long, the wife sneaks up on me from the side a plucks them!

omega0684 - 16/4/10 at 12:21 PM

not but i can correct your spelling of the word BEAT!

Richard Quinn - 16/4/10 at 12:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jabbahutt
I could use some extra hair for my head, wonder if they can transplant nasal hair to your head without your body rejecting it?

[Edited on 16/4/10 by jabbahutt]
You could try a comb-over with two partings so you can see where you're going.

coozer - 16/4/10 at 12:30 PM

I'll check mine when they grow back, in the meantime how about an ear hair competition??

vinny1275 - 16/4/10 at 12:44 PM

I've pulled out nose hairs that are at least an inch long before now. Some of them are really thick as well, you could plait rope out of them.....

Doofus - 16/4/10 at 12:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
not but i can correct your spelling of the word BEAT!

Was it beet before?
He is Fennish you know.

Jasper - 16/4/10 at 03:00 PM

I wouldn't know for the moment, my wife trimmed mine along with my ear hair last night - yes really

I'm only 42 and the stuffs stopped growing on my head and is growing everywhere else now .....

Vindi_andy - 16/4/10 at 03:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Dunno.. but will give it a damn-good try! I'll consider myself in nose-hair-growing-training-mode from now on!

Reminds me of the Mr Baldyman sketch where he pulls a nasal hair and it keeps coming until he pull his combover out through his nose

L5W - 16/4/10 at 06:31 PM

I reckon whoever wins this crazy competition should have an LCB t-shirt made up with "Locostbuilders Nasal Challenge Champion" on the front and then wear it to Stoneleigh

JoelP - 16/4/10 at 07:10 PM

im only 30 and the missus has me shaving nose and ear hair!

mine i might add, not the missus'

[Edited on 16/4/10 by JoelP]

Angel Acevedo - 18/4/10 at 01:46 PM

Actually, nose hair is known to be the longest on the body, when you pluck one, you clench your a...e (where the root is)

T66 - 18/4/10 at 06:34 PM

A sure of of aging is when you have both nose & ear hair...

My ears are now producing long blond ones from the tops, amazing I now shave my ears.

Techniquies for nasal removal , I prefer my nose debuzzer but if stuck have used the pliers on my leatherman.

Peteff - 18/4/10 at 07:50 PM

You people have far too much time on your hands, read a book or something FFS and step away from the mirror.

NigeEss - 18/4/10 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Angel Acevedo
Actually, nose hair is known to be the longest on the body, when you pluck one, you clench your a...e (where the root is)